Essential Skills for Youth Work Practice
- Author : Kate Sapin
- Published : 2013-01-15
- Publisher : SAGE Publications
- ISBN : 9781446289693
- Number of Pages : 280 Pages
- Category : Political Science > Social Services & Welfare, Social Science > Social Work
Only registered user can read or download Essential Skills for Youth Work Practice book. Please register to get access to this book, don't worry this is free.
Reader Ratings & Reviews
Topics covered include:
- Reaching out to young people
- Developing young people's participation
- Working in different settings
- Bringing young people together
- Practice placements
The new edition will be essential reading for all foundation and undergraduate students of youth work. It will also be a valuable resource for qualified health, social care and education professionals who wish to understand the intricacies of working with young people.